Find the Best Dating Sites for You
eHarmony – This site has truly made a difference in the lives of millions of people. It’s extremely safe and their technology is very effective at helping you find people that will bring the best out in you as you build life-long relationships. Find out more about yourself and the type of person that will provide you with the joy of sharing a full and happy life. You can get started in minutes and before you know it, you could be chatting with the love of your life.
AdultFriendFinder – This site is a bit less formal and there are a wider variety of people looking for different types of relationships on AdultFriendFinder. Some are just looking for someone to hang out with while others are looking for adult friends to have a fling with. Just be clear upfront with what your intentions are and you will get a lot out of this site.
To follow AdultFriendFinder.com on FaceBook and Twitter you really need to follow multiple accounts. There is a lot of FriendFinder.com and AdultFriendFinder.com buzz daily.
LavaLife – This is a great site that offers a different experience and one that you may not have heard of. They are focused on singles and getting people of all walks of life together to enjoy each other’s company and views. This is a very popular site with social media and with us.
Chemistry – If you are not sure what you are looking for in a dating service I’d recommend starting with a very well known dating site like Chemistry.com. They will walk you through the process of setting up a good profile and getting going in the community. This is a great site for beginners to online dating!
Check them out on FaceBook they have a great logo over there and a very active wall.
Pocket Guide to Online Dating Sites
- Adult Dating Sites – These are generally for people that are looking for some adult companionship with no strings attached (unless you are into that). A good example would be Adult Friend Finder.
- Christian Dating Sites – There are several dating sites that match people based upon their religious preference which can be a great starting point for a relationship.
- Gay Dating Sites – In this case we are specifically talking about sites that are geared toward gay men pairing them up with other men that share their passions and desires. These are really open communities that can help people in various stages of coming out to the World.
- Lesbian Dating Sites – These sites are specifically tailored to lesbians and providing them with a great way to explore a relationship with literally millions of other women from around the World and in their backyard.
- Senior Dating Sites – These sites are for people that are 55 years of age or older and really gives them a way to meet other seniors they can enjoy their latter years with comforting and being there for each other.
- Free Dating Sites – There are several completely free dating sites that give you a chance to meet other singles for no membership fee. The risk with free dating sites usually revolves around members not being honest or truly ready to take this step so just be selective with the site you eventually join.
10 Lamest Dating Profile Cliches
If you’ve spend enough time perusing dating profiles, you will eventually come to realize that there are some stock favorite phrases circulating among the masses. We call these things cliches. Why? Because they have far outlived their usefulness in conveying any genuine information about their users, that’s why. They are filler phrases; trite, mindless sayings. Referring to the as expressions would be too kind, as it would imply that such drivel actually expressed anything worth knowing about the person. Here are some of our favorites, the ten lamest dating profile cliches:
- I enjoy long walks on the beach. – Really? Says here you’re in Kansas. What beach would that be, exactly? OK, so you’re going for the easy-going, romantic vibe. We get it. But seriously, …
- I’m looking for my best friend. – Truthfully, your best friend is the one you call about ten minutes after you get home from every date. It’s nice that you want to evolve into best friends with your eventual partner, but first things first.
- I’m comfortable in jeans and a t-shirt, or an evening gown / tuxedo. - Great. If we need a fashion model, we’ll call you. There have got to be some alternate ways to describe your versatility that aren’t wardrobe related, surely. Oh, wait …
- I can go fishing in the morning, and to the opera at night. – And presumably fry the fat lady up in a frying pan, and never, ever let us forget we’re a … Oh, never mind.
- I am brutally honest. – Translation: I confuse honesty with a complete lack of tact or compassion. People who use this phrase generally think that saying whatever comes into their heads, whenever it comes into their heads, unfiltered, is some sort of virtue. We don’t buy it.
- Not into games or drama. – I’m still smarting over past dating experiences, and will bruise easily. News flash: No need to share this bombshell, as it’s pretty much a universal sentiment.
- My kids come first. – Terrific. Now that I know I’m not dating Casey Anthony, how about sharing something that isn’t common among 99.99999999% of all parents who ever lived.
- Dance like no one is watching. – Yeah, because, this is,like, the first day of the rest of … someone shoot me, please.
- I’m a free spirit. – I can’t be bothered with trivialities like personal responsibility and accountability.
- I have eclectic tastes. – Quite often identifies a pretentious snob who reaches for the obscure in a rather transparent attempt to set him/herself apart. Probably listens to the Bee Gees when he/she is alone.